Physical Exercise and Psychological Well-Being A
psychological well-being, Ryff and various other researchers identified major correlates regarded as frequent antecedents, consequences or complements of psychological well-being.... Abstract. OBJECTIVE: The objective of this study was to investigate the validity and reliability of the short-form 12-Item Well-Being Questionnaire (W-BQ12).
W-BQ12- Well-being Questionnaire Health Psychology Research
Physical Exercise and Psychological Well-Being: A Population Study in Finland spondent chooses one of four alternatives ranging from to a questionnaire containing the psychosocial mea-“almost unbearable” to “none at all.” The question re- sures used here. The remaining one-third took part lates to the psychological stress concept of Lazarus  instead in a nutrition study in... Psychological Well-being: Reflections on an Elusive Construct and its Assessment Seema Mehrotra, Ravikesh Tripathi, and Humera Banu, NIMHANS, Bangalore Research on the concept of well-being in the field of psychology has a long history. The construct of subjective well-being has received significant attention and there is a fair degree of consensus amongst scientists on its …
WHO-5 Questionnaires psykiatri-regionh.dk
The impact of music festival attendance on young people’s psychological and social well-being Packer, J. & Ballantyne, J. (2011) The impact of music festival attendance on young people’s psychological and social well-being. Psychology of Music. 39(2) 164–181. Although the social, emotional, physical and cognitive benefits of engagement in music are well known, little research … check broken links in pdf OBJECTIVE —To investigate whether monitoring and discussing psychological well-being in outpatients with diabetes improves mood, glycemic control, and the patient’s evaluation of the quality of diabetes care. RESEARCH DESIGN AND METHODS —This study was a randomized controlled trial of 461 outpatients with diabetes who were randomly
Other measures of psychological well-being The Affect
Descriptive analyses showed good scores of psychological and subjective well-being among the adolescents, with a significant impact of sex and age in both measures of well-being. The results are discussed in terms of the importance of considering adolescent well-being from a multidimensional view and the need to promote positive development from a multifactorial perspective which takes into adobe pdf printer driver mac Psychological well-being was assessed using the Psychological General Well-Being Index (total score ≤60 indicating severe distress) and illness behaviour using the Illness Behavior Questionnaire. Results : Pre-operative psychological well-being was not related to the objective medical parameters reflecting cardiac disease severity.
How long can it take?
Uses of music and psychological well-being among the
- The 12-item well-being questionnaire. An evaluation of its
- Individual differences in uses of humor and their relation
- The Psychological Well-Being—Post-Traumatic Changes
- Uses of music and psychological well-being among the
Psychological Well Being Questionnaire Pdf
keywords were psychological well-being and wellness at work, well-being at work, work-related well-being and occupational health. We also reviewed reference lists in relevant published articles and books. The work-related well-being questionnaire consisted of two parts. The subjects reported work-related well-being including both organiza-tional climate and individual factors in the 147-item
- A questionnaire was sent to a random sample of 500 community living older adults in Sweden (aged 65–75 years). The questionnaire assessed uses of music in everyday life: frequency of listening, situations where music is encountered, emotional responses to music, and motives for listening (i.e
- Psychological well-being was assessed using the Psychological General Well-Being Index (total score ≤60 indicating severe distress) and illness behaviour using the Illness Behavior Questionnaire. Results : Pre-operative psychological well-being was not related to the objective medical parameters reflecting cardiac disease severity.
- You have free access to this content Arthritis Care & Research Volume 49, Issue S5, Version of Record online: 30 OCT 2003
- A six item questionnaire to assess your psychological well-being. Psychology Today. Find a Therapist . Find a Therapist. described and organized in the form of a questionnaire. At the end, I