International Journal of Hypertension An Open Access Journal
RESEARCH ARTICLE Open Access Hypertension and associated factors among university students in Gondar, Ethiopia: a cross-sectional study Takele Tadesse1* and Henok Alemu2... Atherosclerosis covers basic and translational, clinical and population research approaches to arterial and vascular biology and disease, as well as their risk factors including: disturbances of lipid and lipoprotein metabolism, diabetes and hypertension, thrombosis, and inflammation.
RESEARCH ARTICLE Open Access The protective effects of
RESEARCH ARTICLE Open Access Arterial hypertension assessed “out-of-office” in a contemporary cohort of rheumatoid arthritis patients free of cardiovascular disease is... e-ISSN: 2249-622X RESEARCH ARTICLE *Corresponding author: S Srinivas Associate Professor Department of General Medicine, Bhaskar medical College
American Journal of Hypertension Research sciepub
Evidence-based Nursing Practice for Health Promotion in Adults With Hypertension: A Literature Review Woi-Hyun S. Hong*, RN, PhD Director, Department of Nursing Science, Kyungnam University, Changwon, Korea Purpose This paper is a report of the results of a literature review conducted with the goal of identifying the nursing process components: assessment, diagnoses, interventions and … soviet casualties and combat losses in the twentieth century pdf In addition to that, research has proved hypertension to be accounting for 13% of heart failure resulting to morbidity in a study conducted at the Department of …
Review Article Treatment of systemic hypertension
e-ISSN: 2249-622X RESEARCH ARTICLE *Corresponding author: S Srinivas Associate Professor Department of General Medicine, Bhaskar medical College abnormal psychology leading researcher perspectives 3rd edition free pdf RESEARCH ARTICLE Open Access Medication adherence in HIV-positive patients with diabetes or hypertension: a focus group study Anne K Monroe1,3*, Tashi L Rowe2,4, Richard D Moore1,5 and Geetanjali Chander1,6
How long can it take?
RESEARCH ARTICLE Open Access Prevalence and associated
- American Journal of Hypertension Research sciepub
- RESEARCH ARTICLE Open Access Effectiveness of
- Most Popular Articles Journal of Hypertension
- Research Article Hypertension Interventions using
Research Articles On Hypertension Pdf
Research Article Biology and Medicine, 2 (1): 6-16, 2010 7 The associations between blood pressure and the risks of stroke and CHD are
- African Journal of Biomedical Research 2005 (Vol. 8) / Erhun, Olayiwola, Agbani and Omotosho Worksite study of Hypertension prevalence in Southwest Nigeria
- RESEARCH ARTICLE Open Access The treatment of hypertension in people with dementia: a systematic review of observational studies Tomas J Welsh*, John R Gladman and Adam L Gordon
- Clinical Hypertension is a continuation of the Journal of the Korean Society of Hypertension, formerly published by IB Planning Co. All content from Journal of the Korean Society of Hypertension is freely available at KoreaMed.
- Conclusion. Patient denial and non-adherence to hypertension treatment is a prevalent phenomenon reflecting a conscious choice made by the patient, based on his knowledge and perceptions regarding the medical condition and its treatment.