Treatment of Osteoarthritis of the Knee 2nd edition
The OGI ™ 8.0 (Osteoarthritis Global Index) is a self-administered questionnaire that assesses the beneficial and adverse effects of therapy. Click here for more information on OGI ™ 8.0.... by the Western Ontario and McMaster Universities (WOMAC) Osteoarthritis Index at 3 months. Results: Individuals receiving the combination of electrical dry nee-dling, MT, and exercise experienced signi?cantly greater improve- ments in related-disability (WOMAC: F=35.504; P<0.001) than those receiving MT and exercise alone at 6 weeks and 3 months. Patients receiving electrical dry needling
Validation of a proposed WOMAC short form for patients
AUSCAN ™ 3.1 User Guide. The following is the Table of Contents from the AUSCAN ™ 3.1 User Guide IV. Foreword. Overview. Conceptual Basis. Derivation of the Item Inventory... The WOMAC Osteoarthritis Index is a disease-specific self-report questionnaire assessing pain (five questions), stiffness (two questions) and physical disability (17 questions) in patients with OA of either the hip or the knee [13, 14]. The time frame is given as `currently experiencing'. Responses to the questions are rated by the subject on 100 mm VAS ranging from 0 (indicating no pain
Validity reliability and comparison of the WOMAC
Int J Physiother 2016; 3(1) Page 88 Ontario and McMaster Universities Osteoarthritis Index (WOMAC) was used as an outcome measure. double your dating 2nd edition pdf download Despite the fact that WOMAC was identified as a key primary effectiveness measure in OA trials back in 1994, only 45% of the trials identified in our review of physical therapies for the relief of pain due to OA used the WOMAC pain subscale and 23% used the WOMAC index. Furthermore, reporting of the WOMAC pain subscale was less than ideal across the trials with only 25% of these trials clearly
Health status; measured using the WOMAC Osteoarthritis Index for OA of the knee (WOMAC LK3.0). Also self-administered, the WOMAC assesses pain, stiffness and physical function [ 13 ] and can be completed in less than 5 minutes. 2006 guidelines for design and construction of healthcare facilities pdf Health status; measured using the WOMAC Osteoarthritis Index for OA of the knee (WOMAC LK3.0). Also self-administered, the WOMAC assesses pain, stiffness and physical function [ 13 ] and can be completed in less than 5 minutes.
How long can it take?
WOMACTM Questionnaire Objectives Target population
- Western Ontario McMaster Osteo-Arthritis Index (WOMAC)
- AUSCAN Osteoarthritis Index AUSCAN 3.1 - Hand - WOMAC
- Exercise therapy manual therapy or both for
- use and reporting of WOMAC in the assessment of the
Womac Osteoarthritis Index User Guide Pdf
The Assessment of Quality of Life (AQoL) utility instrument was psychometrically developed for the general population. This study aimed to explore its potential as an osteoarthritis (OA) outcome measure. WOMAC, Lequesne index, SF-36, Visual analogue scales and the AQoL were administered to 222 people with OA. The ability of each questionnaire
- WOMAC OSTEOARTHRITIS INDEX 1. The following questions concern the amount of pain you are currently experiencing in your knees. For each situation, please enter the amount of pain you have experienced in the past 48 hours. None mild moderate severe extreme A. Walking on a flat surface A. B. Going up or down stairs B.
- AUSCAN ™ 3.1 Index Australian/Canadian Hand Osteoarthritis Index. The AUSCAN ™ Index is a self-administered questionnaire that assesses the three dimensions of pain, disability and joint stiffness in hand osteoarthritis using a battery of 15 questions.
- HOOS User's Guide 2003. Updated MD\ A User's Guide to: Hip disability and Osteoarthritis Outcome Score . HOOS . HOOS is developed as an instrument …
- Osteoarthritis Index (WOMAC) Description ‘moderate’ as 2, ‘severe’ as 3, and ‘extreme’ as 4. Scores for each section are summed to produce pain, stiffness, and physical function subscale scores. The WOMAC is scored on a best to worst scale, so that lower subscale scores represent less pain, less stiffness, or better physical function. A total WOMAC score can also be produced and is