Confirmation of the Three-Factor Model of Problematic
Internet use and electronic gaming by children and adolescents with emotional and behavioural problems in Australia – results from the second Child and Adolescent Survey of …... Test and added additional questions to create the Problematic Internet Use Questionnaire. This questionnaire measures the problems associated with Internet use, which resulted in a three-factor model that included obsession, neglect, and control disorder. The obsession subscale was defined as mental engagement with the Internet as well as the anxiety, worry, and depression ca used by a lack …
Signs and Symptoms of Addiction netaddictionrecovery.com
The Problematic Internet Use Questionnaire (PIUQ) (Demetrovics et al. 2008) fulfills several of the aforementioned criteria. The 18-item PIUQ is a comprehensive measure that... We were concerned that the IAT questionnaire may not have been picking up on problematic modern internet use, or showing up false positives for people who were simply using the internet rather
Psychometric Properties of the Problematic Online Gaming
Recently, we have created such a questionnaire that, concerning our initial results, fulfils the first two criteria. 39 The Problematic Internet Use Questionnaire (PIUQ) includes 18 items and three subscales (obsession, neglect, and control disorder). ms access sort problem printing pdf Read "Psychometric properties of the Problematic Internet Use Questionnaire, Computers in Human Behavior" on DeepDyve, the largest online rental service for scholarly research with thousands of academic publications available at your fingertips.
Journal of Behavioral Addictions 2(2) pp. 72–81 (2013
The questionnaire should be completed by the
How long can it take?
Internet Surveys edithl.home.xs4all.nl
- Internet use and electronic gaming by BMC Public Health
- Psychometric Properties of the Problematic Internet Use
- Are self-regulation and depressive symptoms predictors of
- Relations Among Loneliness Social Anxiety and
Problematic Internet Use Questionnaire Pdf
Background: Internationally, up to 15.1% of intensive Internet use among adolescents is dysfunctional. To provide a basis for early intervention and preventive measures, understanding the motives behind intensive Internet use is important.
- The article on the relationship between excessive internet use and depression, a questionnaire-based study of 1,319 young people and adults, used data compiled from respondents to links placed on
- problematic or pathological users of internet (Milani et al., 2009) are in excessive mental activity (thinking continuously about internet, dreaming about the activities done in the internet…
- Read "Psychometric properties of the Problematic Internet Use Questionnaire, Computers in Human Behavior" on DeepDyve, the largest online rental service for scholarly research with thousands of academic publications available at your fingertips.
- The Problematic Internet Use Questionnaire (PIUQ) fulfills several of the six criteria. It is a comprehensive measure assessing three basic aspects of problematic Internet use: obsession (i.e., obsessive thinking about the Internet and, mental withdrawal symptoms caused by the lack of Internet use), neglect (i.e., neglect of basic needs and everyday activities) and control disorder (i.e