Cutoff scores outcome measures Flashcards Quizlet
Internal consistency and validity of the Stroke Impact Scale 2.0 (SIS 2.0) and SIS-16 in an Australian sample Ben Edwards & Bev O’Connell Cabrini Hospital, Nursing Professorial Unit, 183 Wattletree Road, Malvern, Victoria, Australia (E-mail:... Objective: To demonstrate how the International Classification of Functioning, Disability and Health (ICF) can be used to create coded functional status indicators specific for stroke from a simple stroke-specific functional index, the Stroke Impact Scale-16 (SIS-16).
Patient-Reported University of Oxford
Hospital Anxiety and Depression Scale, SCL-90 and Hamilton Depression Rating Scale as screening instruments for depression in stroke patients. Psychosomatics 2002;43: 386-393.... Mild and Rapidly Improving Stroke Study (MaRISS) 90-DAY TELEPHONE CALL MaRISS_Stroke Impact Scale-16 (SIS-16)
Validation of the Neurological Fatigue Index for stroke
Time Category Session Category Session Theme Presentation Number Lead Author Title SS 04-1 Guidetti, Susanne A new client-centred ADL intervention for persons with stroke. linq to xml c tutorial pdf Administer stroke scale items in the order listed. Record performance in each category after each subscale exam. Do not go back and change scores. Follow directions provided for each exam technique. Scores should reflect what the patient does, not what the clinician thinks the patient can do. The clinician should record answers while administering the exam and work quickly. Except where
Scoring System and Procedure grants.nih.gov
1 a structured review of patient-reported measures in relation to selected chronic conditions, perceptions of quality of care and carer impact social impacts of climate change pdf The Stroke Impact Scale 2.0 (SIS 2.0) is a multidimensional measure of the impact of stroke but its' psychometric properties require further testing. The SIS-16 is a measure of physical functioning designed to be more sensitive to differences in physical functioning than current stroke outcome measures but there is only preliminary information detailing its' reliability and validity. The
How long can it take?
Journal of PHYSIOTHERAPY
- Scoring System and Procedure grants.nih.gov
- A STRUCTURED REVIEW OF PATIENT-REPORTED MEASURES IN
- DOI10.1186/1471-2377-8-24 BMC Neurology
- Use and utility of stroke scales and grading UpToDate
Stroke Impact Scale 16 Pdf
To assess multiple psychometric characteristics of a new stroke outcome measure, the Stroke Impact Scale (SIS), using Rasch analysis, and to identify and remove misfitting items from the 8 domains that comprise the SIS.
- Responsiveness and validity of three dexterous function measures in stroke rehabilitation Stroke Impact Scale (SIS) [16,19–20]. The comparisons of outcome measures of UL motor function have been investigated in patients with stroke [6–7,16,21]. The find - ings of Van der Lee et al. suggest that the ARAT is more responsive to improvement in UL function than the FMA in patients with
- Date of Interview/Examination (MM/DD/YYYY): _____ Stroke Impact Scale VERSION 3.0 The purpose of this questionnaire is to evaluate how stroke has impacted your health and life. We want to know from YOUR POINT OF VIEW how stroke has affected you. We will ask you questions about impairments and disabilities caused by your stroke, as well as how stroke has affected your quality …
- The Stroke Impact Scale was developed at the University of Kansas Medical Center, based on feedback from patients and their caregivers. It measures the aspects of stroke recovery found to be important to patients and caregivers as well as stroke experts. After intensive psychometric testing, the 59-item Stroke Impact Scale Version 3.0 was developed. The 59 questions of the SIS are broken …
- BACKGROUND AND PURPOSE: We sought to assess the psychometric attributes of the Brazilian version of the Stroke Impact Scale (SIS) 3.0 in stroke survivors. METHODS: Patients were evaluated by the National Institutes of Health Stroke Scale, Mini-Mental State Examination, Barthel Index, Lawton Instrumental Activities of Daily Living Scale, modified Rankin Scale, Geriatric Depression Scale, and