Factories act 1948 SlideShare
According to the Factories Act,1948, a 'factory' means "any premises including the precincts thereof - (i) whereon ten or more workers are working, or were working on any day of the preceding twelve months, and in any part of which a manufacturing process is being carried on with the aid of power, or is... The Gujarat Factories Rules, 1963 Chapter 1 [Preliminary] 1[1. Short title and extent:- (1) These rules may be called The Gujarat Factories rules, 1963.
Factories Act1948 India Wikipedia
9/01/1971 · sec 1. Factories Act, 1948 (Page 1) — Factories Act, 1948 — Bare Acts in India - statutes and laws free download — Bare acts and Case laws in India have been extensively discussed here, the laws pass by the parliament and its implementation in the courts are commonly discussed here in length... FACTORIES ACT, 1948 HISTORY First cotton factory was set up in Bombay in 1854, followed by many factories for iron and steel, jute, paper, leather etc. set up …
Factory’s act 1948 SlideShare
Factories act 1948 pdf free downloadFactories act 1948 pdf free download Factories act 1948 pdf free download role of ict in education pdf Q.no: 13 The provisions of Sec. 46 of the Factories Act, 1948 impose statutory obligation . on the Railway Administrations to provide and maintain canteens in Railway .
Factory Act 1948 documents PDFs Download
Factory Act 1948. Home / Procedure / Prescribed Fee under different Act / Factory Act 1948 (1) Registration and grant of license The factory shall be registered and a license for a factory shall be granted by the Chief Inspector in Form 3 and on payment of the fee specified in the Schedule below . Schedule of fees payable. Quantity of H.P. installed (Maximum H.P.) Maximum number of persons to the notebook script pdf free sub- section (1) of section 40- B of the Factories Act , 1948 (Central Act LXIII of 1948), published in the Official Gazette exceeds one, anyone among them shall be designated as the Chief Safety Officer and shall have the status higher than that of others. The Chief Safety Officer shall be in overall charge of the safety functions, as specified in rule 8 and other Safety Officers shall work
How long can it take?
Factories Act 1948 published on NATLES
- Health and Safety FAQs and the law in India Paycheck.in
- FACTORIES ACT 1948 Always
- PROVISIONS OF EMPLOYEE'S HEALTH & SAFETY FACTORIES ACT
- Section 61 in The Factories Act 1948 Indian Kanoon
Factory Act 1948 Pdf Free Download
The Factories Act, 1948, has been promulgated primarily to provide safety measures and to promote the health and welfare of the workers employed in factories.
- कारखाना अधिनियम, 1948 के उद्देश्य (Object) इस एक्ट के अनुसार कल – कारखानों की स्थापना, उनका संचालन तथा कार्य चलने की व्यवस्था होती है। इस
- Bib. Me: Free Bibliography & Citation Maker. Select style& search. Select style & search. Search for a book, article, website, film, or enter the information yourself.
- The Factories Act, 1948, has been promulgated primarily to provide safety measures and to promote the health and welfare of the workers employed in factories.
- factories act-1948 of cs executive containing important mcq relavant for exam point of view #pdf